Digital Marketing Executive
- Do you want to work on some of the most exciting projects in London?
- Get a buzz working with sharp minds?
- Want to have a meaningful day solving complex digital marketing problems?
- Do you have what it takes to juggle several projects at once?
- Do you love creating impactful campaigns both on and offline?
- Can you create highly engaging content for a niche target audience?
If you answered yes, we’ve got an absolute cracker of an FTC for you!
Our client is a world-famous technology company which builds prides itself on building high tech products for a global network of niche clients.
Due to continuous growth along with maternity leave imminent for a key member in the team, they now require a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract starting as soon as possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to make their mark on a truly unique technology business. We are keen for a Digital Marketing Executive to start by February 2021.
Core skills required for this Digital Marketing Executive role;
- Social media skills across all platforms
- Good content writing / copywriting skills
- Write interesting blogs
- Creating email campaigns
- Build brand awareness multi-channel
- Write newsletter
- Event planning – mostly virtual, maybe in person post lockdown
Technical skills required for this Digital Marketing Executive role;
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal
- Basic Adobe skills
This role would suit a Digital Marketing Executive who wants to spend 12 months working at one of London’s most exciting tech companies. This role will be challenging and very rewarding.
Due to the sheer number of applicants we expect to receive for this Digital Marketing Executive role, please only apply if you meet the requirements above.
The client cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Revere is a talent partner for this company.
Are you longing to rebuild a proven product from the ground up? Have you been able to manage a team of devs to greatness successfully? Are you keen to make your mark in the world of AI? Do you want to be part of a business…
Digital Marketing ExecutiveCentral London £20,000 - £25,000
Do you want to work on some of the most exciting projects in London? Get a buzz working with sharp minds? Want to have a meaningful day solving complex digital marketing problems? Do you have what it takes to juggle several projects at once? Do you love creating impactful campaigns…
Web DeveloperEssex £30,000 - £40,000
Web Developer – PHP £30k – £40k Our client is a rapidly expanding technology business based just outside Romford, Essex. Do you want to take the next step of your career? Passionate about building products which make a significant impact on humanity? Strive to learn new techniques and push the…