Head of Cloud Engineering
Head of Cloud Engineering | Central London HQ (Global Growth) | £80k – £120k
We are working with a hyper-growth startup to help find a Head of Cloud Engineering for a newly created role in the company.
Our client has built a potent product which directly and positively impacts the lives of millions of people across the globe. One of their challenges is a highly distributed cloud stack Azure, AWS and Google Cloud, and they need a Head of Cloud Engineering to help manage this massive part of the business.
As a critical member of the Cloud and Infrastructure team, you will analyse, design and architect cloud solutions/enhancements to tackle problems head-on.
As an immediate Head of Cloud Engineering Position, we are actively conducting first stages interviews.
Core skills required for this Head of Cloud Engineering:
- Be proficient in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform cloud solution, architecture, related technologies and their interdependencies
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management, professionals
- Provide technical direction and guidance to cloud implementation teams
- Create the conceptual, logical and physical design for cloud-based solutions for infrastructure and platforms
- Research, analyse, recommend and select technical approaches for solving exciting and challenging development and integration problems
- Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation and scalability
Other skills required for this Head of Cloud Engineering role:
- Experience deploying cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Architecting and implementing Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
- Knowledge of WebRTC
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
- Deep product knowledge and understanding of product features including Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, Automation, DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Virtualization, Vmware, Citrix
- Experience configuring and tuning virtual private clouds
- Impeccable knowledge of cloud security
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and cutting edge cloud emerging technologies
- AWS: Certified Solutions Architect, or other similar cloud certificates
Our client is a keen to interview for this Head of Cloud Engineering position ASAP.
If you have the right skills for this role, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Cloud ArchitectCentral London £75,000 - £120,000
Cloud Architect | Fast Growing Tech Company | £75k – £120k Our client is a rapidly expanding technology company using a range of cloud infrastructure. We are keen to find a Cloud Architect with substantial expertise across all the major providers; Google Cloud, AWS and Azure. The company is…
Head of Cloud EngineeringCentral London £80,000 - £120,000
Head of Cloud Engineering | Central London HQ (Global Growth) | £80k – £120k We are working with a hyper-growth startup to help find a Head of Cloud Engineering for a newly created role in the company. Our client has built a potent product which directly and positively impacts the…
Big Data EngineerCentral London £60,000 - £80,000
Big Data Engineer (AWS) Up to £80k – plus fully remote (forever) must be based in the UK! Tesla stock is at an all-time high. Amazon has never had it so good. The almighty market crash, which was predicted for 2020, never adequately happened. Hertz was…