Senior DevOps Engineer
- Do you want to join a vibrant team of DevOps Engineers ?
- Are you an AWS certified DevOps Engineer?
- Fancy being part of a startup that is going IPO soon ?
- Are you passionate about Serverless landscape?
If you answered yes, this is the best Senior DevOps Engineer role in town!
Series B, rapidly scaling startup with three global offices and London headquarters, has exclusively engaged Revere to find one additional DevOps Engineer to join their team of five DevOps people.
This is an incredible opportunity to join an elite team of AWS experts managing a plethora of projects at scale.
The DevOps Engineer will help with designing, building & deploying scalable and fault tolerant systems in AWS.
Core skills required for this Senior DevOps Engineer role:
- Good all round knowledge of AWS
- Coding and scripting of automation processes
- AWS certified DevOps Engineer
- Good knowledge of scripting languages: Powershell, Bash, Cloudformation, AWS CLI
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment tools
Soft skills required for this Senior DevOps Engineer position:
- Great communication skills, adaptable and collaborative
- Able to manage workload effectively in a fast paced environment
Benefits on offer for this Senior DevOps Engineer position:
- Flexi time
- Work from home freely
- Private healthcare cover
- Above average pension
- Top of the range MacBook pro
- Free food
- Regular nights out
This is by far the most exciting startup in London with incredible product, global team and brilliant culture.
If you feel you have the feel you have the right skills for this Senior DevOps Engineer position, please send us your CV for immediate consideration. There is a very quick round interview process for this job.
Technical Project ManagerCentral London £65,000 - £75,000
Technical Project Manager | £60k – £75k + Generous Bonus | London HQ Revere are exclusively representing a global trading platform in central London who require a talented Technical Project Manager to help manage several IT projects simultaneously. The ideal Technical Project Manager will be from a trading floor,…
Scala DeveloperCentral London £65,000 - £90,000
Scala Developer | Central London HQ | £65k – £90k | AI Customer driven machine learning company in central London, require a talented Scala Developer to join them in their central London office. Joining a team of Scala Developers you will get involved with complex architecture and help major…
Senior PHP DeveloperWest London £60,000 - £75,000
Do you want to work on complex system architecture? Do you want to take your career to the next level in a high powered tech brand? Do you want to push technology to it’s limits? Do you want to join a stable software company generating revenue since mid-90’s? If you…