Senior .Net Developer
Senior .Net Developer | WFH + Remote Options | South East London
Award-winning software company building cutting edge b2b software which is in use by Stripe, Willis Watson Towers and Direct Line requires a talented Senior .Net Developer to join their growing business.
- Formulates and executes the implementation plan for the delivery of functionality.
- Analyses, reviews, creates and alters existing software and software artefacts implementing new requirements as needed.
- Responsible for the development, product enhancement, and maintenance of the products assigned.
- Monitors performance and provides implementation application after support.
- Actively investigates and resolves problems with software products and systems.
Technical skills required:
- .NET Framework
- .NET Core
- Distributed source control systems
- Familiarity with BDD, DDD and TDD
- MCSE Certified
- Flexible hours
- Remote work options
- Generous holidays
- Salary reviews
- Great technical team
We are conducting interviews now for this Senior .Net Developer.
If you have the right skills for this Senior .Net Developer, please send us your CV. Gareth at Revere is handling this Senior .Net Developer role.
Android DeveloperSurrey 45,000 - 55,000
Our client is an innovative technology startup with a large mobile development team, due to continued growth of their core Android product they now need a talented Android Developer to join them full time. This company started trading in early 2012 have grown in leaps and bounds since their inception.
Senior Software EngineerCentral London 70,000-100,000
Senior Software Engineer | Node.js | Typescript | AWS Series B funded technology business, doing incredibly smart things within the world of big data and cloud architecture seek an additional Senior Software Engineer to join their team. Our client has shaken up the big data market with their award-winning products.
Senior Data EngineerCentral London 70,000-130,000
Senior Data Engineer Series B funded technology startup with offices in London & New York. Our client helps brands create perfect website architecture by analysing the vast amounts of data behind the websites to ensure search engines and end users receive and experience the optimum version of the website. The…