Senior Node.js Developer
Senior Node.js Developer (GraphQL, Typescript, AWS) | Central London | £90k – £110k + Exceptional Benefits.
Our client is setting the benchmark for their market leading software. As part of an aggressive scaling plan they now need a talented Senior Node.js Developer to join their team of next level engineers.
As part of a your role you will do heavy lifting in Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL and AWS Lambda.
My client have a large team of engineers building incredibly sophisticated architecture. They offer a superb environment offering freedom and room to grow as an engineer. They provide support to help take careers to the next level, training budget and No Micromanagement. Their code is robust and well written in a TDD environment.
My client is particularly keen to speak with a Senior Node.js Developer who has experience with DDD and BDD principles.
Core skills required for this Senior Node.js Developer position:
- Drive product initiatives from initial architecture design to deployment and monitoring
- Write clean, readable, and testable code that follows consistent coding standards
- Ensure that solutions are reliable and scalable
- Write well crafted, tested, readable and maintainable code and work with the latest technologies
- Stay up to date with latest development practices and apply your findings with the team
Benefits on offer for this Senior Node.js Developer role:
- Remote options up to two days per week
- Annual further education budget to spend on brain training
- Healthy culture, great leaders and ample opportunity to grow
- Social office with drinks and lunches a regular occurrence
- Nice divide between work life and home life, no long / late nights
- Macbook pro freshly boxed upon first day in the office
- Nice team of engineers who get things done in a collaborative way
- Global company with offices in London, America and mainland Europe
- Software which has a global impact
I know this role sounds to good to be true right? Luckily for you, it is a real and we are in a position to interview almost immediately for this job. We’re keen to speak with competent Senior level Node people. We have a short interview process in place for all successful applicants.
We’re happy to answer any questions the eligible Senior Node.js Developer might have.
As part of your application, please try and include opensource projects and a link to your LinkedIn account. We aim to contact all applicants, alternatively please feel free to call into the Revere Digital Recruitment office to speak to a consultant directly about this Senior Node.js Developer role.
Node.js DeveloperCentral London £65,000 - £80,000
Revere have partnered with a series B funded technology company that need a talented Node.js Developer to join their team. The ideal engineer will have decent commercial experience with Node.js, Typescript, some cloud knowledge and GraphQL. With three global office and their HQ in London – they have gone from…
Senior Software EngineerCentral London £70,000 - £80,000
Role: Senior Software Engineer – Data tech Salary: £70k – £80k + equity Location: London Are you an engineer who enjoys solving complex problems? Do you strive to work on the most advanced technology product in London ? Do you want international recognition for your work? Want to join a team of high…
Software EngineerCentral London £60,000 - £70,000
Role: Software Engineer – Data tech Salary: £60k – £70k + equity Location: London Are you keen to explore the capabilities of advanced data tech? Do you want to gain traction in your career? Ambition to crack unique problems that are business specific? Want to join an elite team of the worlds finest…