Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer | Software Company | | £65k – £75k + WFH + Pension + Flexible hours + Lovely Offices + Very Good Pension + Progression
Our client is a software company in West London, due a number of new platform launches they now need a talented Senior PHP Developer to join them full time.
The company has been building intricate payments systems for major brands in Europe and America for a number of years. They build advanced technology with complex architecture using modern techniques and standards.
As a Senior PHP Developer you’ll get the opportunity to join a driven team of technology experts, you’ll have the opportunity to put your stamp on projects and be trusted to write great code.
Core skills required for this Senior PHP Developer role:
- Solid career in PHP development experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong object oriented programming skills.
- Proficiency and experience building LAMP based server-side REST/SOAP APIs.
- Experience with PHP debugging and testing.
- Experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL), SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with Git, SVN and/or some other version control systems.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies (XP, Scrum, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
We’re starting the interviewing process now for this Senior PHP Developer role. If you have the right skills, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Gareth at Revere is handling this Senior PHP Developer job.
Technical Project ManagerCentral London £65,000 - £75,000
Technical Project Manager | £60k – £75k + Generous Bonus | London HQ Revere are exclusively representing a global trading platform in central London who require a talented Technical Project Manager to help manage several IT projects simultaneously. The ideal Technical Project Manager will be from a trading floor,…
Scala DeveloperCentral London £65,000 - £90,000
Scala Developer | Central London HQ | £65k – £90k | AI Customer driven machine learning company in central London, require a talented Scala Developer to join them in their central London office. Joining a team of Scala Developers you will get involved with complex architecture and help major…
Senior PHP DeveloperWest London £60,000 - £75,000
Do you want to work on complex system architecture? Do you want to take your career to the next level in a high powered tech brand? Do you want to push technology to it’s limits? Do you want to join a stable software company generating revenue since mid-90’s? If you…