Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager | £60k – £75k + Generous Bonus | London HQ
Revere are exclusively representing a global trading platform in central London who require a talented Technical Project Manager to help manage several IT projects simultaneously.
The ideal Technical Project Manager will be from a trading floor, investment bank or hedge fund.
This Technical Project Manager will offer a varied work load with opportunity to work closely with founders and other key members of the leadership board.
We are keen to Technical Project Managers who wants to build a PM function from the ground up and become a key member of the business. We want a Technical Project Manager who understands the SDLC.
Key responsibilities for the Technical Project Manager role:
- Working knowledge of technology-related initiatives and an understanding of impact to the organisation of such initiatives.
- Demonstrated competency in selecting and implementing project management methods and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using project management visualisation software.
- Demonstrated experience with Atlassian Suite/Jira (or similar product) administration and project management.
- Effective skill at tracking effort and project progress.
- Demonstrated capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
- Proven leadership ability. Effective problem solving skills.
- Passionate about writing documentation
Benefits on offer for this Technical Project Manager role:
- Flexible hours
- Great working environment
- Huge bonus in place paid annually
- Superb office location
- Great team, culture and brand
We are keen to find the right Technical Project Manager as soon as possible. If you have the right skills for this Technical Project Manager role, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.
QA TesterCentral London £24,000 - £28,000
QA Tester | Central London | £24k – £28k | Immediate Vacancy Revere are working with a powerhouse in the ecommerce world! They have millions of consumers around the world who use the platform each month. Revenue in the millions each year. Due to an exceptionally busy time through…
Front End DeveloperCentral London £30,000 - £40,000
Front End Developer | Central London | £35k – £40k | Immediate Vacancy Our client is one of the most prolific brands in London with a global reach and strong sales in Asia, America and Europe. The company have one of the largest live buying websites in the world…
Senior Software EngineerCentral London £65,000 - £75,000