Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager | £65k – £75k | Incredible Company | Central London HQ
Our client is a boutique trading platform with annual revenue in excess of £100m, due to a number of technical projects running in tandem they now seek a talented Technical Project Manager to join them in their central London office(on central line).
As a Technical Project Manager you will manage challenging projects throughout phases of their lifecycles e.g initiate, plan, execute, control and close out to improve workplace delivery and performance.
You will be responsible for overseeing projects ensuring they meet the company’s goals and requirements. Working closely with CEO, we want people who have excellent communications skills and who will be able to bounce ideas off CEO and CTO.
Core responsibilities for this Technical Project Manager role:
- Assemble complete project packages for approval: inclusive of a defined business objective, scope of work, detailed cost estimates, project schedule, and drawings/documents as required.
- Manage the development & execution of projects from investigation, development, approval, and execution- resolving any issues that arise, managing to the approved scope, schedule and budget.
- Resource Plan & manage budgets, capacity management, risk management, introduction of new projects, closure of existing projects
Core skills required for the Technical Project Manager role:
- Excellent documentation skills
- BA/BS degree
- Solid track record in Project Management
Soft skills required for this Technical Project Manager role:
- Excellent collaborator: experience working with others of different backgrounds to find solutions to complex problems
- Expertise managing sensitive issues and communicating with senior leaders
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in verbal and written form, especially in remote management situations
- A persuasive and credible communicator who earns the trust of colleagues and senior management
- Demonstrates the ability to listen to others to understand their perspectives, to define and communicate objectives and programs effectively, and persuade vendors and contractors to perform to meet commitments
- Self-motivated and performance driven; willingness to take necessary actions to deliver on commitments
We are keen to find the right Technical Project Manager as soon as possible. If you have the right skills for this Technical Project Manager role, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Technical Project ManagerCentral London £65,000 - £75,000
Technical Project Manager | £60k – £75k + Generous Bonus | London HQ Revere are exclusively representing a global trading platform in central London who require a talented Technical Project Manager to help manage several IT projects simultaneously. The ideal Technical Project Manager will be from a trading floor,…
Scala DeveloperCentral London £65,000 - £90,000
Scala Developer | Central London HQ | £65k – £90k | AI Customer driven machine learning company in central London, require a talented Scala Developer to join them in their central London office. Joining a team of Scala Developers you will get involved with complex architecture and help major…
Senior PHP DeveloperWest London £60,000 - £75,000
Do you want to work on complex system architecture? Do you want to take your career to the next level in a high powered tech brand? Do you want to push technology to it’s limits? Do you want to join a stable software company generating revenue since mid-90’s? If you…